Stuff & Things XIII
- This has been widely linked to, but if you haven't read it yet this condemnation of the media's role in Iraq by a soldier is well worth reading.
- Chrenkoff provides another long post of the good news from Iraq that is mostly unreported.
- The Washington Post has a good summary of the growing threat of populist socialism in Latin America and the rotten prospects the Bush administration has in dealing with it.
- It looks like Sgro's accuser has a bit more of a shady past than he let on. Of course if he was prepared to bribe a government minister, nobody should expect him to be a saint...
- I went ahead and bought Half-Life 2 anyway, despite the fact it makes me queasy. It may be quiet (well, more quiet) around here until I finish it.